Cambridge Square is a boutique rental building in downtown Toronto.
With only seven apartment units per floor, residents feel a sense of community coupled with the feeling of privacy and exclusivity.
Fully renovated suites coupled with redesigned interior common areas and exterior features gives Cambridge Square a high end condo feeling for reasonable rent.
The fully renovated apartment unit includes:
• Refinished and varnished solid wood parquet flooring in the living/dining room and bedroom.
• Fully tiled kitchen and bathroom.
• Fully renovated bathroom.
• Wonderful balcony to relax on after a long day or just sit down for some fresh air.
• Brand new energy efficient lighting in all rooms.
• Plenty of closet space
We also have parking available from $150/month for residents that is fully lit, and monitored on CCTV.
Walking distance to the head offices of Rogers, Manulife and Shaw Media.
A five minute walk brings to you the Sherbourne TTC Subway Station.
The Keg Mansion is a great restaurant within reach and ready to take your reservation.
Church/Wellesley Village, Maple Leaf Gardens, Shops on Bloor are only minutes away.